Thursday 29 December 2011

Talkative Sonam, Bipasha bonded on 'Players' set

It is said that catfights are inevitable when two actresses work together in a film, but Bipasha Basu and Sonam Kapoor proved it wrong by bonding well on the sets of their forthcoming action thriller "Players". Both shared a "talkative" equation while shooting.

"Something very similar between us is that we can't keep our mouths shut. We just talk about ourselves. We are one of those girls who just want to talk about ourselves," Sonam told reporters here Thursday.

Came Bipasha's quick admission. "Abhishek (Bachchan) gets tired because we talk to each other and keep talking about ourselves."

The actresses denied any catfights. "As you see we are not having any catfights, Abhishek told us we are not making enough news because we are not fighting!" said Bipasha.

Often referred to as "talkathon" by her friends, Bipasha is quick to admit Sonam takes the cake when it comes to yapping.

"I really like to listen what Sonam talks about, so I sometimes keep quiet. I used to think I am very talkative, my friends even given me a name 'talkathon'. But when I met Sonam, I realised there is someone who talks more than me," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

hits net work. Powered by Blogger.
 

About

CONTACT - newtamillive@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Site Info

The Best Entertainment All Cinema News

FREE

ADVERTISEMENT HERE

CONTACT US

newtamillive@gmail.com

ShareThis

Cine Ulakam.blogspot.com Copyright © 2009 Community is Designed by Bie Converted To Community Galleria by Cool Tricks N Tips